3 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Nick Tong

--
18 Jul 2013 8:58 PM

Hi guys,

Im new to this forum. Im just after some help and inforamation about these bikes. Does any one know how many of these were built, when they came out and what there original price was.

I want to change thetyre on the back but looks kind of difficult and I dont want to break anything, so could I get some tips on how to remove the back wheel.

Also when ever I use 6th gear there are some noises coming from the hub (it has 7  internal gears), does anyone know how to fix that, it sounds like the 6th gear isnt changing properly(it keep popping in and out of gear), sometimes it will work sometimes it wont.

cheers.

Thijero

--
    03 Sep 2019 9:14 AM
    Hello dear Nick.
    I am very interested in the belt drive system or Epx Roadster. Do you still have it available? I am willing to make you a good offer
    12dat

--
    27 Dec 2019 11:50 PM
    Hello thijero, I would consider selling mine if I liked the price, don't know where your are from I'm in Queensland Australia.
    Thijero

--
    28 Dec 2019 2:24 AM
    Hello dear friend, thank you for answering my question ... I am interested in the belt system ... please send me photos to my email geronimogallo888@hotmail.com and we will reach an economic agreement ... I await your response. thanks

Regards

Jeronimo
    You are not authorized to post a reply.