Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
LAEDIDEAL

--
26 Jun 2015 1:58 PM

Hi,

I'm Ideal From Malaysia.

Actually I can't remember when was the last time I ride a bike. But one thing I can remember  is that on one faithful day on 2014, my boss asked me if I can cover for one of my friend who can't make it on one Bicycle event organized by office HQ. He said, we have covered everything, u just need to  go and finish the ride. I said sure y not. but I want to go ride with my own bike not on someone else bike. So after scouring online, manage to find and used T-bolt for sale. All stock.. Manage to finish the ride though... With 2 cramps haha.

After the ride, All I can think of is that this bike really need an upgrade. So off it go to the Bike clinics...

Here how it looks like after.. I had so much fun with it...

This is after I changed the Handle Bars, Stems and seat post

Around early this month, I spotted an ad for a used Terrashark Frame for sale via local Bike Trading Hub. Cut The long story, Manage to secure the frame and well it's clinics time again...

Finally... My Sharkticon

Manage to Get 12.5 kilogram weight on current setup... Next Upgrade, Maybe to more lighter Rims..

robert

--
    03 Jul 2015 3:43 PM
    Hey that's a great set of photos, thanks for posting them! Nice looking Terrashark there. These must be getting rare by now. Mine's downstairs in perfect condition - I don't ride it enough.

That photo at the end looks like the kind of path a tiger would hang around..eek!
    Rob
    amdfaisal

--
    07 Jul 2015 3:36 PM
    ideal,

there is a public t-bolt page on facebook.

where are you located? i'm in Klang valley. it's not often that you can see a terrashark and getting two terrasharks to ride together will only happen when all stars are aligned
    Thijero

--
    14 Aug 2019 11:42 AM
    Hi,
    I'm looking for the Epx roadster belt drive system, do you know where you can find one?
    Thank you
    You are not authorized to post a reply.