Last Post 16 Sep 2021 12:20 PM by  robert
2 EPX Roadsters for Sale
 2 Replies
Author Messages
LouisBlee

--
14 Sep 2021 12:31 AM
    Hi

I have two Roadsters for sale, both have never been ridden, one of which still comes in original box!!!
    Interested in selling both but not exactly sure where best to sell them, would eBay be the right kind of place?
    Have many more photos if anyone is interested
    I am based in the uk near Brighton
    robert
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    14 Sep 2021 12:28 PM
    Hi there

I've removed the attachments as they were uploaded as PDF files rather than images. You might be using a scanner program that is saving your scans as PDF instead of as JPG. If you have images in JPG format, just try uploading again.

There isn't a lot of traffic on the site here of course, but if anyone is looking specifically for an EPX, this is obviously one of the main or only places to look.

But if you want them to go no matter what then eBay is the place, You'll always get a market price there, it just might not be what you hoped for. You could post here for a bit and then go with eBay. You can always put the ebay link here as well.
    Rob
    robert
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    16 Sep 2021 12:20 PM
    FYI to anyone reading the above post - The email account used by LouisBlee is bouncing emails back, so I suggest being wary of this user.
    Rob

---