34 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 712345 > >>
Author Messages
fastfingers

--
22 Apr 2015 11:14 AM
       Gentleman,,, Ladies??, I'm using this to see just how many members come here daily,,, I'll introduce my self as Luie ,and living in the U.S.A., don't even own a EPX Bike yet! up to a month ago I hadn't even heard of the Name before,,now 've done some research and thinking of buying my friends' 303 road bike , but before I make the purchase I have some questions and that is what brought me here and became a member,I Posted a question about the 303 and least 14 people read it but no response,the more I come here the more I Iam awre that theres' not so much activity,so I dicided to post this as a welcoming party sort o speak,maybe  n get conversation going , about this bike I may be buying,,,,,just say anything to me, good or bad at least I'll know you're out there,,, good day all,,,,,,,,
    kelolo

--
    22 Apr 2015 2:05 PM
    Hi there Fast Finger...

Yeah... It's been quiet here. Understandable because the brand is no longer in existence. But every now and then, someone will manage to re-ignite the spark and lit some fire to keep this site burning...Like what you've just done.

Kelolo
    all the way from Malaysia
    fastfingers

--
    22 Apr 2015 2:41 PM
    That's great that you answered Kelolo,maybe if we take it to a more personal level we can generate more activity here, like I said I don't own a exp,but a friend does and she wants to sell it, only thing ,she told me that she wiped out on it,during a triathlon, the bike looks sound but I have reservations about it, that's why I wanted to talk to someone about,,,we'll see what happens,, thanks again
    robert
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    22 Apr 2015 5:20 PM
    There's very little forum traffic, which probably accurately reflects the number of bikes still in use. But even so, this is the place to go to find other EPX owners. You just can't rely on everyone coming every day to look for new posts. Some people are subscribed to the whole forum and so they'll see new posts, but most people won't be subscribed.

The site will stay up with all the information on it and remain available so long as I'm still running it, which will be forever at this rate.

If that bike doesn't have a damaged frame then there's no reason to think it's bad. You can build up the bike in any way you like and it will always be a rare and special ride to own.
    Regards
    Rob
    kelolo

--
    22 Apr 2015 6:51 PM
    A big THANKS must go to Robert for keeping this on life support...
    You are not authorized to post a reply.
    Page 1 of 712345 > >>