Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 212 > >>
Author Messages
Crymble

--
14 Apr 2019 7:57 AM
    Hi,

I've always got my eyes open for bikes to tinker with and do up before passing them on to the next person. Anyway, I've picked up an EPX Reef locally (mainly as its never seen one before, and I'm a sucker for oddities!) Is in really good condition, but I'm going to tidy and service it.

Looks like they are pretty rare, and if there is anyone here who would be interested in it then it would be a shame to miss it.

I'll get some pics up if anyone is interested.

Does anyone still post on here anyway?

Thanks,

Keith
    robax

--
    16 Apr 2019 5:59 PM
    Hi Keith

The forum is getting on in years but it still works. Posts are rare, but I get a copy of anything new still. I don't know how many others have opted to receive all posts though.

I've still got a Speedster frame that I've been considering giving to a shop to set me up as an electric bike... when I get around to it and after I've spent time researching what the options are.

I also still have my Terrashark, which needs a clean up. I've always found it a little small for me. I'll probably move it on eventually.
    Rob
    Crymble

--
    16 Apr 2019 7:34 PM
    Hi Rob,

Thanks for the reply, still not sure what I'm going to do with the bike. I was originally just going to tidy and sell it on, but I'm thinking now I may keep it as my good MTB. I don't currently have a full-sus, and the EPX is better spec than my current hardtail that I use.

Not the best pic as I've yet to clean and tidy it yet, but here it is just now. The owner before the person who I bought it from had really looked after it, but the person I bought it from just had it sitting on his balcony for a couple of years.

Cheers,

Keith
    Attachments
    robax

--
    23 Apr 2019 9:14 PM
    Well they are certainly interesting looking bikes. You'd think there would be some sort of bike collector scene by now. The EPX bikes should be a top collectible if there was!

I'd say just clean it up and keep it in good condition. Someone will always want it one day.
    Crymble

--
    25 Apr 2019 8:06 PM
    Yes, definately going to clean it up and use it for a while.

Shame the saddle is too far gone as it's a good one, but the rest just needs a service. A
    You are not authorized to post a reply.
    Page 1 of 212 > >>