Sort:
Topic is locked
Page 4 of 6 << < 23456 > >>
Author Messages
Andrew Rowe

--
19 Jun 2009 3:19 AM

Hi Rob,

Still here for the moment, teaching at Vic University Design School. I'll come by and chase you up for a coffee soon. It looks like where probably off to Melbourne in next while. Thanks for the tip on the location of posts. I'm happy to answer questions and help out were i can in the forum.

I have loads of photos of all the early and original prototypes and variants. All the stuff built in the Perth Prototyping workshop back in the early days. Also a few pics from when i was working up in KL for EPMB.

Let me know..

Agrowe

<AGROWE>
eloh888

--
19 Jun 2009 5:29 AM
Hi Agrowe,

Great to have the "parent" of the terrashark on board. Its a great testament of the design to still have so many people keen on the EPX bikes. Our only wish was that some how it will still be available. As you can see from my other posting, with the help of the people at this forum, I am still able to build a new terrashark. Thanks Robert for keeping this site running and the fellow enthusiast who have help me with making my dream bike available.

Edwin
Arwinsor

--
30 Jul 2009 11:00 AM

Hi Edwin, just saw your (rather old now!) question. Evan sent me a replacement last year (which is now a bit creaky), then I had the original arm repaired and strengthened and put back on the bike. I will think about beefing up the bonding on the spare now.  Long way of saying I don't know where you can get one now 

eloh888

--
30 Jul 2009 9:59 PM
hi Arwinsor,

Thanks for the reply. My EPX bike is up and running, thanks to Magpie, Evan and Terrashark. Its a great bike as like I said its a shame these will be the last of it.
mickey

--
12 Aug 2009 5:50 PM
eloh888, do epx still have the carbon swingarm?
Topic is locked
Page 4 of 6 << < 23456 > >>