You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 212 > >>
Author Messages
robert

--
16 May 2010 11:59 AM
    May 2010

Hi everyone,

I've turned the old news forum group into this general chat one, seeing as it already had a fair bit of general chat.

Note that there are old posts remaining from when EPX was still in operation. There is no point replying to those, so please just create new posts as needed.

An overhaul of the website is still on the cards, and the plan is to post all of the images and information I have onhand about EPX. Sit tight a little longer.
    Regards,
    Rob
    oscali

--
    23 Aug 2010 11:40 AM
    hi robert I have a question for you if you have time.
    how much do you know about epx bikes, no ofence I'm looking for some information about it.let me know if you can help me I will send you pictures of my bike.thanks.
    robert

--
    23 Aug 2010 1:05 PM
    Yep, it's why I keep this forum running. You can use it to post your imagess and ask people for advice. I've replied to your other post.
    Regards,
    Rob
    IDM

--
    11 Feb 2011 6:15 PM

Thanks for keeping the site alive. I am a bike collector and been in love with the t-sharks since they came out. I own a few of them and was sad to see the brand go away. But hey more collectable and expensive the ones we have will become in the future as long as we keep a decent amount of info and support out there. I'll contribute as much as I can to this effort.
    hanaz

--
    14 Feb 2011 7:01 PM
    IDM,

Do you own any EPX, other than Terrashark? Looking forward to see you other bikes photo.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.
    Page 1 of 212 > >>