13 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 3 of 3 << < 123
Author Messages
Arwinsor

--
11 Aug 2010 8:15 AM
Hi Robert, would you like any of the specs from the EPX manual too?
robax

--
12 Aug 2010 11:54 AM
Yes, thanks for sending the pamphlet through Derek, I'll get the pages up when I finally get around to updating the site here.

I've got quite a lot of material to go up and I want to make it useful. I particular I plan on setting it all up in a manner that lets people easily add their own knowldge to the material, and I'll also want to be able to reorganise it over time. I could just throw it all up in a gallery, but it's not goingto be good for items like the scanned brochure, which needs to go up in larger images, or at least be attached as a PDF. I've got a ton of cool functionality here on my server, I just have to get it sorted out. I'll probably go with an article manager/blog type of tool and let everyone comment and also let some people author posts.
Rob
robax

--
12 Aug 2010 11:58 AM
Hi Adrian,
What have you got... I've really only got the info that was originally published on the website here. There are just some tables with frame measurements. If you have anything with better detail then that would be good to have as well. One useful thing in Derek's brochure is that it lists the original build, and poepl have asked for that sort of info in the past.
Anything you can provide will certainly make it onto the website, so yes please
Jvale22

--
15 Jul 2017 9:50 PM
Hi I recently acquired this exact model of bike and can't seem to find any information about the model if anyone could reply giving me an approximate value I would appreciate it. Thanks
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 3 of 3 << < 123