34 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 7 << < 12345 > >>
Author Messages
fastfingers

--
22 Apr 2015 10:58 PM
Well maybe we can get everybody to sign in and say where they're writing from and what they ride,I'm in New Orleans Louisiana USA,let's see how many report in ,get it rolling again,,,,,,
fastfingers

--
22 Apr 2015 11:03 PM
Well Robert how long have you been trying to keep this forum alive? And thanks for doing so,where are you located?
robert
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
23 Apr 2015 12:27 AM
Hello again

I operated the EPX website a long time back when the company was first in business. There's a family and friend connection to the design and production of the bikes and I also have a complete Terrashark and also a Speedster frame that I still need to build up... one day. I still need to get a part made or 3D printed for that. I'm in New Zealand, the bikes were designed in Australia.

When EPX closed, I retained the domain and built this website with a forum so that people could stay in touch. It has been about 14 years altogether... wow!

I suggest going to the root of some of the forums here and then look for the checkbox for subscribing to all posts. That saves having to come back to find new posts. You can un-check it again to stop receiving posts. There really aren't that many.

There was also a Malaysian forum that had a thread for owners of a Terrashark that was made under license by another company for a while. I recall there were some posts in this forum about it. Not sure if that is still going.

Also make sure you browse the Media tab. I've posted heaps of photos there, many provided from one of the designers, Andrew.

Regards
Rob
Derek22464

--
23 Apr 2015 3:57 AM
Hello from the UK!

Bought my Terrashark in July 2001 and despite one crash that wiped out the front forks it's still going strong. I use it every week for my daily commute and it still looks and feels fantastic. I recently had someone offer to buy it! I just plan to keep it until it dies.

Incidentally, Robert, do you remember that I sent you my original EP-X brochure so that you could scan and copy the contents? You did send it back to me instead of keeping it (well done!) but I don't think I've ever seen the information on the site?

Just wondering....

Best Wishes
Derek
fastfingers

--
23 Apr 2015 9:37 AM
Alright Derek,,,glad to hear from you,,I'm in the US, as I said before I haven't bought the bike yet , I was skeptical about it because the seller told me that she had wiped out during a triatholon she was doing, so I wanted to know how these bikes held up after a crash since it carbon fibre,and I started to investigate,,, so your frame wasn't damaged because of your crash?? did you have it inspected? where did you get another fork? this particular bike is a 2002, I want to offer her 400.00 dollars, have any ideas? she says 800.00 but I can't go that. what do you think ?,,, so far four replies and four different countries , lets see who else comes by and says hi,,,,,,,,talk to you later,,,,,,,
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 7 << < 12345 > >>