Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 4 of 7 << < 23456 > >>
Author Messages
Derek22464

--
26 May 2015 1:53 AM
Posted By Robert Axford on 25 May 2015 06:39 PM

I've finally made a PDF from the scans I did off Derek's original UK EP-X bike brochure.

Grab it here.

Well done Robert - better late than never!

Has it really been five years? Where does the time go....

You know, I've had my Terrashark 3 since July 2001 and in all that time I've never seen another EP-X on the road. Admittedly, I've only ever been in South East England, but looking back at the brochure, the company did do a number of varients to cater for all cycling needs. I wonder what their sales were for the respective models?

I suppose the UK was a relatively small market and the bikes were very expensive for their time. A lifetime guarantee on the frames means they should go on forever, so I hope to see another one someday.

amdfaisal

--
13 Jun 2015 6:07 AM
Faisal here from Malaysia. a size M terrashark is my ride now even though a size S is better suited for me. Impossible to find a size S terrashark here so when someone advertised a size M frame, i quickly grabbed it. I need to use a shorter stem and the saddle needs to be lowered so that I can ride it without issues
fastfingers

--
16 Jun 2015 9:40 AM
nice to hear from you Faisal,I'm here in the U.S. I just bought a EXP 303 road bike, you don't see these bikes too much around here although I know they sold some here, what about that terrashark you got have you seen many where you are? well at least you will be able to adjust the seat post and make it work,, the bike I bought has the seat post frozen in the seat tube and I can't adjust it, lucky thing the previous owener and I are the same height so that's no problem , other than that the bike is great,,,,
rgilchrist

--
19 Jun 2015 9:58 AM

This another Robert

I just recently purchased a EPX Reef with Terrashark rear swing arm

I am trying to find service manuals are there any of these floating around?

Right now at local bike shop to adjust front derailer

Bike is fun and fast will send pics when I get it back

fastfingers

--
26 Jun 2015 8:55 AM
Yea another Robert, I went through all the EPX line of bikes they produced and I was really impressed with all the bikes I saw, I just bought a 303 road bike but I'm on the lookout for one of those Terrasharks, they seem to have been very popular,,,,,,
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 4 of 7 << < 23456 > >>