You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 7 of 7 << < 34567
Author Messages
robert
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
17 Oct 2015 5:08 PM
I'm unsure about this. My Terrashark is still 100% original, but if I were going to modify it, I'd also want to set it up for downhill as I really don't much like the traditional MTB setup.

The worst damage I've seen on Terrasharks is the seat post breaking, but only when it's a carbon item. You might want to use proper metal there.

Otherwise... I can't vouch for it, but they were designed to be strong and competitive bikes, not just show items.
Rob
Warfinger

--
17 Oct 2015 6:35 PM
Hi Rob! i cannot thank you enough!! i have changed my seat post to truvative... it holds great... my next prob is the rear shock as i dont know which will fit... im here in Hong Kong and no body know this bike at all...nevertheless... may i ask your expertise to what is the preffered rear shox? i greatly appreciate your help!
fastfingers

--
13 Mar 2016 8:36 AM
Kelolo, just saying hi, you still with us ,,,, are you still riding ??
paranoidandroid

--
12 Apr 2017 7:31 PM
Hello folks,

I can attest to how strong the TerraShark frame is..there was this one time I forgot that my bike was on top of the car's roof rack when I was driving in to the car porch and the bike actually hit the lip of the porch. No damage to the bike thought, but my Thule rack got pushed backwards, and where the roof rack met the car door sills(?) was scratched..good thing I didn't tighten the rack down tight all the way. Saying that, if you wanted to know if a carbon frame was damaged - the only surefire way I heard was to send it for an X-ray to check for any internal stress fractures if the exterior looks alright. So far I still have my TerraShark, now am looking at changing it to 1x10 as I'm tired of trying to get the FD set up correctly each and every time. Lovely bike, flies downhill like a fast XC machine..
amdfaisal

--
15 Apr 2017 9:26 PM
anyone tried 27.5 wheelset on a terrashark before? clearance seems to be an issue apparently. any solution for swingarm extension?
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 7 of 7 << < 34567